Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is
- Do I need to register?
- Do I need to have an email address?
- What is the maximum file size?
- What file types are accepted?
- What types of files are allowed?
- How many files can I upload/download?
- When will my file expire/be removed?
- I lost my download link, what should I do?
- Can I delete my file?
- I have other questions?
is a free web service which allows users to upload files to our servers to which they later can share and distribute them to their friend and colleagues, Reports, spreadsheets, projects and other types of files.
Do I need to register?
Do I need to have an email address?
What is the maximum file size?
What file types are accepted?
All files types are allowed
What types of files are allowed?
Your files MUST adhere to our Terms of Service
this includes: may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export control laws, is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party's material, you must obtain prior authorization. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any hosted content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party.
How many files can I upload/Download?
- You can upload as many files as you want.
- You can download as many files as you want.
When will my file expire/be removed?
- Files under the size of 50 MB will expire after 3 months of no download, larger files only 1 month.
I lost my download link, what should I do?
- This is why we prefer an email to be entered when uploading, losing your file means that you have to upload the files again.
Can I delete my file?
- After each upload, you should receive a delete link, which allows you to delete the file.
I have other questions.
- At this moment, no we do not accept any questions.